THINGS I DO MORE IN MY 30S THAN I DID IN MY 20S
- •Choose clothes based purely on whether or not they look good to meSudden cravings for things such as corduroy skirts or mules or any number of random items, purely from my own imagination
- •Nearly worship my parents and in-lawsThe pride is now gone. I need help!
- •Appreciate friendsFriends seem to be a 20s phenomenon but friends in 30s, when you are working and raising a family, are rare, precious jewels.
- •Write comments and write reviewsYou're welcome
- •Read nonfictionWith urgency because I realize how much I don't know