U2 ZOO TV
Anyone else v v deep in this obsession like I was? It was my first concert! Atlanta, 1992. Relive with me, why don't you?
- •George Bush on the tvs saying"We will we will rock you."
- •Started with Zoo Station. And THE kick!
- •Bono in leather glory. Trabant headlights light the stage.
- •And he films The Edge on his camcorder, spins around and kisses the camera. 🙃
- •Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World. Bono always brings a female fan onstage for this one and pops bubbly. Soooo jealous. I was waaaay up in the nose bleeds and had no chance. Plus, I was 13.
- •Mysterious Ways. The Edge married the belly dancer irl
- •Bono pulls out the acoustic guitar for The Fly while a million words flash across the screen.
- •Bono picks up the remote control and says, "Let's see what's on tv tonight." He flips through the channels.
- •For Desire, Bono dons a silver cowboy outfit. This man's a genius. "For love or money, money, money, money, money, money, money..."
- •Cannons shot out this money:
- •Bono calls the White House every night.
- •It was THE BEST!!!!
- •And afterwards in Waffle House, we said "What if they come here after the show?!" And actually got excited thinking that it could happen.
- •This is what the tshirt I bought looked like, except mine was blue.