Things I'm into this week
June 23 - July 1 2016
- •The Mindy ProjectRewatching the series a few episodes at a time before Bed. Rooting for Mindy and Danny obviously.
- •Pete Davidsons instagramWas complaining that Pete deleted his twitter and worrying about if his Harry Potter live tweets were archived when my roommate mentioned his insta. Update: he's still as dreamy as ever.
- •Wondering why so many guys on tinder are over 6'4I understand that tall people exist but in one day I saw 4 guys who's bio noted that they were 6'7. Are they all cousins in a family of giants? Did their parents feed them radioactive food? Need to look into this and circle back.
- •English muffin egg white sandwichesSince I moved I've been making 1000 of these at a time and then eating them for 3/4 of my meals.
- •Finest Girl by The Lonely IslandThis is the song/SNL digital short about the girl who wants it like America f*cked Bin Laden. Forgot about this completely until I showed it to my roommate and now I can't stop listening to this bizarro but oddly catchy song.