Things I Love About My Dogs
I love my two dogs Tootie and Lady probably more than my fiancé Daniel, but he totally understands...most of the time.
- •Their Morning GreetingsMy alarm goes off at 7:00am every morning, and my pups patiently wait for the blaring horn that is my ringtone (because otherwise I would never hear it). Once that evil thing starts going, mom is free game and the two of them immediately jump on me and lick my face until I begrudgingly rise from my comfy bed. 😩 Now, most people would really hate this, but it surprisingly is my favorite thing to wake up to every morning.
- •Our Morning Potty WalkI fully believe that being outside makes you feel better. My pups go on a potty walk at least 10 times a day, but the first one in the morning is my favorite. I leash them both up, Tootie in with her pink leash, and Lady with her light blue one and outside we go. They're usually pretty quick with their business, but I love to feel and smell that fresh air, even if it's just for around 10 minutes.
- •Breakfast TimeJust because they're so well behaved while they eat. 😊
- •Lazing on the CouchTootie, because she's much smaller than Lady, usually gets to sit on my lap. Lady's pretty content laying next to me with her sweet head on my leg. They're both usually asleep in minutes 💤
- •Kisses!! 💕💋I love, love, love puppy kisses!
- •Play TimeWatching the both of them run around my house is probably the cutest thing ever. Their favorite toy is this cute little ball that looks like Lady Liberty's head, and they'll chase that thing from one end of the house to the other. They'll go after it for as long as I'm willing to throw it.
- •Bed TimeLike any responsible dog owners, we let the babies sleep with us. Right in the middle of the bed. Luckily, they're both pretty good bed partners. Tootie sleeps next to my head, and Lady lays in the middle with her head on my legs. They're just so peaceful, my heart melts. 😍