THINGS THAT I AM SCARED OF
I need a separate list for the fears I obsess over daily.
- •SpaceWhen I was little, I saw a movie where a kid stowed away on a spacecraft. Chaos ensued and a dude threw up in his space helmet. I had nightmares after that. Oh, and the whole no gravity / alien thing.
- •MothsUnpredictable flying units.
- •The deep seaSimilar to my space fear. Dark, deep and unknown. I never understood the appeal of scuba diving.
- •Being overly consumed by technologyI think this fear has actualized. Currently working on it.
- •Making an error at workAnd no, I'm not talking in Excel. I'm a nurse. I work with kids. This is one of the few cases I am thankful for my neurotic habit of triple checking everything.