BEST COFFEE SHOPS IN TORONTO
These spots serve a mean cup of Joe. Independent coffee shops, ftw.
- •Broadview EspressoBroadview Espresso. This place has THE BEST latte in Toronto, hands down. Get the peanut butter brownie. Tasty treat
- •Red Rocket Coffee (Danforth)Great coffee and London Fog. Comfy leather couches up front. They stay open late and offer some beer and wine options. Get the peanut butter cookie
- •Merchants of Green CoffeeThis place...one of my first coffee loves. If they have the Haitian coffee available, get it. All their stuff is organic, small batch, roasted in house. You can even take classes on how to roast at home. Very large space. You can come with a laptop or a book and sty for hours.
- •The Tampered PressSmall spot, but great on the coffee. Friendly staff. Tough to get a seat though
- •White SquirrelMy favourite cappuccino. Limited seating upstairs. Take your coffee and go check out the bookstore and paper shop next door.
- •Lazy Daisy CafeThis place is super cute. Great little neighbourhood spot. You can get biscuits, bacon and sweet bars. Lots of seating, very friendly place.
- •The Good Neighbour Espresso BarThis place offers a variety of not only coffee options, but ice cream!! Fun decor, cute patio.
- •Ezra's PoundAlmost impossible to get a seat at this Dupont spot, but the coffee is so worth the gamble. Great coffee, industrial decor. Just check it out.