COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
My mum was an amazing seamstress with a particular enthusiasm for costumes.
- •The cow who jumped over the moon.My parents were dairy farmers when I was little.
- •Flower the skunk from Bambi.My mum also made a Bambi costume for a little friend
- •Little piece Bo Peep.Who lost her sheep, but her and Beauty (pony) will find them.
- •A pink flower for a figure skating program.
- •Which also inspired being a bumble bee and my pony a flower.Pony's name was Blossom so it all worked. ;)
- •Knight in shining carpet underlay.Another costume that involved a pony!
- •A horse!No really! My mum collaborated with a local man who also loved costuming to make a horse where my legs were the front legs of the horse. There was a frame that had back legs, the horse's back and a metal swan like thing for the neck. Mum made a cover for it that almost looked like a horse blanket. This one always received a lot of comments!
- •A shoe.Another epic costume from my mum's imagination. It was an Addias sneaker made out of thick paper. I looked out of the part where your foot goes in.