A LIST OF MY LIST DRAFTS
Maybe one day they'll be finished
- •Things I could do after grad school
- •Flags that may or may not be red ones
- •Lists strangers are not interested in reading
- •Animals that have featured in my dreams and howI like thinking that I'll keep having more to add on to this one
- •Two things that I saw twice this week, in my car, and one thing that I saw onceNot sure why didn't post it, but it was months ago now
- •Things I'm thinking of sending to my grandfather in his final days, if I can't send myselfI did get to send myself for a one-day visit, but I never stopped thinking about what else I should send. It's too late now, and/but the present-tense of keeping this list in draft form is somehow comforting.