TONIGHT'S MINOR CAR-RELATED VICTORIES
- •Did not lock myself out 10 miles from home, though I did lock my keys in'cause I keep a spare key tethered to my bag, whew!
- •Did not back into the pedestrian crossing behind me as I was backing up in a possibly unsafe way'cause I was looking.
- •Did not drive more than half a mile in the wrong direction'cause I questioned my instinct and read the signs instead.
- •Did not eat any of the cookies in the car with me'cause I was thinking about brunch tomorrow.
- •Did not fall asleep at the wheel, even almost, despite fatigue'cause I had green tea at like 9.
- •Did not diewhich always feels like a g.d. miracle.