Triscuit flavors ranked
If you prefer Wheat Thins, gtfo
- •Roasted GarlicClassic. Goes with everything. The "little black dress" of triscuit flavors.
- •Roasted red pepper and red beanColor coordinated ingredients that create an amazing flavor combo.
- •Sea salt, black pepperImagine regular salt and pepper. This is like that but better.
- •Sweet potato and roasted onionAll the taste of a full meal, with the lightness of a snack cracker. A real hearty chip.
- •Smoked GoudaThis one surprised me. Bougie enough to hang at the appetizer table for your fancy dinner party, yet still down to earth enough for a midnight snack for one.
- •Rosemary and olive oilEarthy. Would definitely be banging with the right accompaniment (maybe goat cheese).
- •Cracked pepper and olive oilSimilar to sea salt and black pepper but I missed the sea salt.
- •Garden herbOn the same level as the cracked pepper. Nothing to rave about but would still eat an entire box by myself.
- •OriginalThe OG. Nothing bad to say about it but after tasting all the other flavors it just falls flat.
- •Balsamic vinegar and basilNot gonna lie I was disappointed in this one. Balsamic vinegar with basil is one of my favorite appetizer combos but it just didn't work in chip form. But hey we can't all be roasted garlic.