A RANKING OF THE FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES
I love these movies. I am not ashamed. Here is my ranking from worst to best.
- •The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo DriftLets all just pretend this one didn't happen. Not to mention it came out third but actually happens between 6 and 7. Weird.
- •2 Fast 2 FuriousDon't get me wrong. I don't hate this one. It gave us the gift of Ludacris as Tej, but its just not a shining star.
- •The Fast and The FuriousThis is where it all started. Baby Paul Walker and Vin Diesel: a perfect pair. Great movie and foundation piece.
- •Fast and FuriousThis was the game changer film. It set the tone for the rest of the series. It brought us Gisele and brought back the dream team of Walker and Diesel so thanks for that.
- •Furious 7This one is great. It has beautiful cars, beautiful people, a trip to Abu Dhabi. The scene at the end is a beautiful tribute and makes me cry literally every time I watch it.
- •Fast and Furious 6For this movie we take a little trip to London and I love it. They have such a strong mission in this one and it really drives the movie.
- •Fast FiveEasily the best movie. I love this one. It brought us the dream team. Never has there been a grouping I enjoy more than what have they have assembled here. It also brought it the Rock who only made the series better. We have humor, we have heartbreak, we have joy, we have tears, and we have family. Its just perfect. It also has great music.
- •8,9,10TBD. But don't worry I am thrilled to watch them!
- •My final thoughtsY'all, if you haven't watched these, do yourself a favor. You wont regret it. Start from the beginning, skip #3, and watch on Blue Ray. Thanks.