MAKEUP I AM LOVING RIGHT NOW
I am a makeup junkie. These are the products I am loving to use right now.
- •Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefI have been really dry this winter. This has been perfect. Its very moisturizing without being too heavy. Not greasy and absorbs quickly.
- •Hourglass Mineral Veil PrimerThis is amazing. It blurs and smooths like nobodies business. I get so many compliments when I start with this!
- •Nars Radiant Creamy ConcealerMagic in a tube. I have to go pretty heavy on the concealer to get rid of my circles and this done the trick. Concealer is the product I buy most often looking for the best one and this is darn near perfect!
- •Makeup Forever High Definition PowderThe best translucent setting powder ever. Amen.
- •Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous FlushThis is gorgeous. It gives perfect color payoff without having to use a ton of product. Its extremely natural and easy to blend. It also gives you that "lit from within" glow that we all love! Plus, its just beautiful in the pan too!
- •Benefit Hoola BronzerIts not glittery or shimmery. Not too orange either. Just the perfect "i spend my weekends at the beach" warmth. I am a very fair person so trying to find something that isn't too dark or looks like mud is a challenge that this one wins.
- •Tartelett Tease Pallet by TarteBeautiful colors with little to no fallout. Buttery and blendable! Perfect buy! I am really loving the middle two colors 'Crush' and ' First Kiss'. I do prime my eyelids with a but of concealer before applying shadow to help hold it in place and balance out the color of my lids.
- •Bite Agave Lip MaskI have always suffered with chapped lips. Not any more. Puts some of this on before going to sleep, wake up with the softest lips in the land.
- •Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof EyelinerThis stuff is gold. I have tried a ton of eyeliners and this one takes the cake. Glides on so soft and smooth. Stays in place for all day long. Never will I stray. My favorites are Damsel (shown) a dark almost black brown and Espresso, a lighter, but still rich brown.
- •Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black MascaraMan oh man do I love this stuff. It is like falsies in a tube. No flaking or falling below the eye. I can wear this for 15 hrs and it still looks as perfect at the end of the day as it did at the beginning!