Books I've Read So Far In 2016
- •"Willful Disregard" by Lena AnderssonThis was very, very, very good.
- •"Bright Scythe" by Tomas TranströmerThis is a poetry collection. I did not understand a lot of the poems, but I think I liked them. If I were to reread any book, it would be this one.
- •"In Cold Blood" by Truman CapoteAS GOOD AS EVERYONE SAYS IT IS.
- •"Death Is Not An Option" by Suzanne RiveccaThe same story, told over and over again.
- •"The Collector" by John FowlesUgh, Fowles bums me out so much.
- •"The Door" by Magda SzabóThis gave me nightmares.
- •"The Empty Space" by Peter BrookApart from being written by one of the great directors of Shakespeare, it's also a really interesting look at how to manage groups.
- •"Fathers and Sons" by Ivan TurgenevRussians in the 19th century had a lot of feelings!