Misconceptions I Had As A Child
As suggested by li.st
- •Don't drink and drive.Because you might swallow your straw.
- •Doing something by accident as opposed to on purpose (which meant what).I have admitted to crimes as a child that I didn't actually commit.
- •That life will be sorted by the time I am 22.I was wrong.
- •Mondays were more enjoyable than Sundays.Again, wrong.
- •Having the same lunch box as somebody automatically makes us best friends.Of course having the same spiderman lunchbox must mean your personality is great.