BEST DAYS I HAVE HAD RECENTLY
I wrote this on Oct. 21st, after a few weeks of not having many good days. @kellydehoop, in a Kelly way, suggested I focus on the otherwise good ones. I'm going to delete this!
- •Sep. 23Decided who will write for my beloved sketch troupe this year.
- •Sep. 27Caught up with a boy whose face I would kiss (again).
- •Sep. 29Celebrated my brave mom's birthday, and who she is, by going to look at art and eat food.
- •Oct. 3Hung out late at night with friends (comedians) I used to be (and still am) a fan of.
- •Oct. 11Ate breakfast across from a person with whom everyone thinks I am in love, and wondered if I was.
- •The end of Oct. 20Did a fun show, where I was honest about how I was feeling. It was the kind of show that reminded me that comedy can be so grounding. Got ice cream floats with Kelly after.