Songs to cry to.
- •Take the Night Off - Laura MarlingFor when you love someone so much you want to merge with them into a flesh blob.
- •I Went To the Store One Day - Father John MistyCried to this one last night. A+ song for tears.
- •To Build A Home - The Cinematic OrchestraThat scene in Friday Night Lights ugh you know the one with the boat and Riggins and Lila and wheelchair guy
- •How To Disappear Completely - RadioheadThis is a great one if you're a modern dancer in high school who feels a lot of feelings.
- •Foreground - Grizzly BearThis was my go to subway song in 2009 when I hated living in New York and felt very "lost." Really indulgent.
- •Nothing compares 2 u - Sinead O'ConnorSuggested by @roseschlossberg
- •Shiver - Lucy RoseEven when I'm not sad it makes me crySuggested by @oligear
- •"Are You Alright" by Lucinda WilliamsSuggested by @videodrew