- •For at least two years, probably longer, I have been trying to read this book.
- •I'd take it on flights. I get a lot of reading done while flying. I usually take two books in case I finish one. I'd read a page or so of this and get sleepy. Or bored and read the other book instead.
- •It wasn't until my recent flights that this book finally got super interesting.
- •Then life got crazy and I didn't have time to read.
- •But I finally, finally was able to finish it tonight.
- •I was on the page before the last. I often like to turn to the last page of the chapter I'm reading to see how many more pages I have and to kind of accidentally see what is to come.What kind of human am I?
- •So I did that just now and saw THE END.And had a mini heart attack. Whaaaat? I didn't think I was there yet! Already???
- •Ugh. Winston.