I MET REGINA SPEKTOR YESTERDAY
Also see TIME IS ALL AROUND
- •After the show last night, we walked to a Starbucks to pick up some coffee to help stay awake for the three hour drive ahead of us.
- •As we were walking back to the parking garage, we came upon her busses. There were people waiting at one, but we figured she'd be going to the other one.
- •So we waited and waited, and finally after about forty minutes she came out.
- •I bought my tickets on Ticketfly and couldn't get her new album on vinyl at the show because I'm a chronic overpacker, so I had to get crafty as far as a signature. Phone? Wallet? Maybe, but I'm nervous for it to somehow not return to me due to the rest of the crowd...
- •And much like this list, I MET BEN FOLDS YESTERDAY , this didn't happen the way I'd wished— the way it happened in my head.
- •Just.... Read.(If you don't want to read, you can skip down to the emoji list at the end.)
- •I got about six minutes worth of Jack.Hoping Regina would follow shortly.
- •And here's my personal best.Immediately after this, my phone went black right after she looked at me, ready for a picture. By the time I got my friend's attention, she was being rushed onto the bus.
- •Here's my friend's photo though.After I screamed at him to take a picture please!
- •So actually, I met Regina Spektor's eyes yesterday. Which was still pretty cool.