Day one. It should've been Monday, but I've made excuses up until now.
- •For probably a full year at this point, I've kind of felt like a blob of a human.
- •And I've kept saying, tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow...
- •I thought this list would've helped Thoughts on the Insanity WorkoutBut it didn't last, and it's been four months. 😳
- •This morning was the last straw.I've been so angry in the mornings, and I'm having trouble sleeping, but I think a lot of it is because I literally can't find anything to wear.
- •It's cold. I hate pants, but they are becoming necessary as December continues. And all of my favorite pairs no longer look okay.It's disgusting. I feel so gross.
- •So every day I'm in a terrible mood. And I hate it.
- •And school doesn't help. I'm literally nonstop all day. I love being with the kids, but damn do I need a break sometimes. I'm basically the only teacher who doesn't get one. And I can't with the constant crying and whining and tattling from some of them. So I come home especially tired this year.I figure whatever, since I'm kind of checked out at this point anyway, and it's halfway over. All I care about at this point is that these kids are getting exposed to a great music education while I'm there.
- •But anyway, I finally decided enough was enough. I made time to do a workout today.And holy moly, was this exactly what I needed.
- •I was absolutely terrible by my usual Insanity standards. But slow and steady wins the race for sure.
- •Every time I've attempted over the years on my own since I actually successfully did these workouts with others, I push myself too hard like I was when I was regularly doing them for months.I burned myself out after like three days.
- •But now I want to do them right.I can't go their speed, but I'm not worried about that yet. I'm focusing on form like I never have before.
- •And it felt great.And I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. And I love it.
- •I need to hold myself accountable. I need to continue this.It was so much easier with a workout buddy, but I need to do it on my own.
- •But now, some much needed floor time.(I've always wondered how she does this workout with her hair down... Also, unlike her, I'm nodding! Just finished!)
- •And then this:Fave. With a much needed shower.
- •I think morning workouts will be good for me.