Found this list waaaay into my early drafts. A wonderful night I'm happy to remember on my birthday today.
- •July 3rd, 2015One year ago yesterday. The afternoon before my birthday. It was a really, really lovely evening. My friend Jon called and said to come over.
- •The night started off exploring a cute little place that Jon was kind of renting. It has a great outdoor area with fountains, aviaries, and a winding path.
- •After wandering, we went on a drive to some of the prettiest spots around town.
- •We drove to a high point in town to look over the fireworks. We also caught a lightning storm dancing across the sky. As we watched, the sun set over the lights of the city. It was just beautiful.
- •We went to one of my favorite restaurants for dinner and sat out on the patio. The scent of the desert before a summer rain is one of my favorite things.
- •I was later taken into the pecan orchards that skirt the town. We found an unlit location perfect for meteor showers, another of my favorite things.
- •We spent the night driving, talking, and laughing until well past midnight.
- •He said he wanted to take me to do things that I love. He wanted my birthday to be special. And he wanted me to feel special for the entire day. We had to hang out until the day turned into tomorrow.
- •It was a very sweet night spent with one of my best friends.Usually my birthday stresses me out because I'm too sensitive. People are so busy celebrating Independence Day that I feel forgotten sometimes. I'm always a bit sad until everyone that I love texts or calls.
- •That night my day was made before it even began.Overall, it was a perfect night, and I felt special for a full 24 hours and more!
- •🇺🇸🎆❤️Here's to this year.