MY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES OVER THE PAST YEARS
- •Lovely RitaMeter Maid— from The Beatles song. I was proud of this one! Really bummed I can't find a photo of it. I know there's one floating around the internet somewhere, but I can't find it because I don't think I was tagged in it.
- •Julie from Zombies Ate My NeighborsBack in the day when I had a major tan thanks to marching season. I had to go to MySpace to find this guy. PS. Best SNES game of ALL TIME.
- •Lucy Van PeltMy mom sewed a dress for the occasion. I think I still have it. My thrifted saddle shoes broke almost immediately.
- •Krumm from Ahh! Real MonstersSuper bummed about no photo of this one too. I felt like death that Halloween and was just super sick, so maybe that's why. I wore an oversized nude sweater, and used nude colored gloves and sewed homemade eyeballs onto them. They were rolling around somewhere for the longest time like the real life Krumm.
- •Whatever this was.Our plan was to walk into the party with our masks on and say nothing. And eventually take our masks off and still say nothing. I love this photo. Missing this Pikachu this time of year though. ❤️
- •Charlie Brown from The Great Pumpkin.Needed a last-minute costume. I cut holes in a sheet and carried a bag of rocks.
- •Creepy carrotThis was for school last year. We allow the kids to dress up as favorite characters from books and our librarian suggested we all dress up as a group as creepy carrots. I bought these giant google eyes and glued them to a giant orange shirt, tapered it at the bottom, and painted a mouth and carrot lines. It just so happens I scheduled my observation for that day. 😳 My VP appreciated it.
- •Bellatrix LestrangeAfter school. I just drew a poor excuse for a dark mark on my arm, used my wand I made for a HP premiere, wore black, dark lipstick, and flipped my hair to the other side. It wasn't too convincing, but it worked.
- •In a week, I'll need another literary based character. But I'll be gone Th-Sun and don't have much (ANY) prep time.?