MY VALENTINES THIS YEAR
Valentine's Day is my fave bc I get to see which kids really love me. 😉
- •Being the music teacher, you are often forgotten about by almost everyone aside from a few kids on Valentine's Day.Or maybe just I am forgotten about generally on Valentine's Day?
- •But not this year!!!I've finally hit the big time!
- •These. Kids. 😭😭😭
- •I go to a second grade classroom every morning to work with three groups of students. I do guided reading in English and Spanish (lol, pretty sure my Spanish is actually at a second grade level)
- •My first valentine of the day. This little guy came running to give it to me when I walked into their classroom and I was so happy.
- •This little boy kept waving at me and staring as I was waiting for them to finish reviewing their homework. Yes, boy. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
- •From this super sweet quiet girl.
- •Like I know you're not supposed to have favorites but... he's been my favorite since he was in preschool.
- •I've worked with this little girl on her reading since first grade. It's rough because she struggles so much, but she's a sweetheart.
- •Okay but. This is my favorite of the day. My first music class of the day (1st grade) and this little boy is like, do you have a pencil? I didn't. Guys. 😭😭😭
- •From a little girl in the classroom next door. She popped in to hand this to me. I love when that happens.
- •And...Never have I ever gotten this much. Granted, it's possible the teacher that I work with told the kids to bring me valentines. Still.
- •I mean, who needs a real life Valentine when you have 600 little ones? ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Or at least like twenty.