NO CHILL, JUST LOVE: I'M GOING TO GO BACK AND READ SOME OF YOUR EARLIEST LISTS
Inspired by @mirthnuts
- •I did some early list reading last night, but didn't know which direction to take after my initial dive, so I thought making my own and going off of this would be a helpful solution without being too overwhelming.
- •I also like @dustinboone 's idea of linking your favorite lists that were neglected or passed by.
- •Please add yours. Here are mine:
- •First list. I thought it was pretty good.
- •An airport story.
- •Ben Folds
- •Old draft. Remembering great times in a vulnerable state.
- •Listing out my most anxious day in a long time.
- •I've realized that I like these lists because they are all quite personal and these memories and feelings are important to me.
- •Add yours!
- •To me happiness isSuggested by @Charlie_Chester