This is so old, but I recently found it, and I'm afraid it'll go away if I don't post it... oh, Celeste in October.
- •I don't think I'm still in love with you.
- •Because I think when I see you, I'll be like, oh.
- •You've changed, yes. But I also think I've created a highly romanticized version of you in my mind.
- •Because you are the closest to all I've wanted.So my brain makes everything about you perfect to me.
- •But you're not. And I see that when I'm with you.You're amazing and I love you, but you're obviously not perfect. For me though, it's true that you've come the closest.
- •If only the you in my mind existed. He's not perfect at all. But he's what I want.
- •And I wish I could just see if what I want is really what I need.
- •But I can never know that. And it's not your fault. And it's not my fault.
- •But I wish I could.
- •Or I wish I didn't want that.
- •(I don't want that anymore.)