Inspired by @veshecco
- •When you nuzzle your face into the person you wake up next to.(Or cat.)
- •When you lie there and listen to that person's breathing.(Or cat. Guys, it's just been a while. I'm not gonna consider myself a crazy cat lady juuuuuust yet.)
- •When you slide your hand between your blanketed knees for a bit more cushion and comfort as you are curled up after just waking up.(Can you tell I started this list when I woke up next to my cat?)
- •When you catch the first few little pops from the vinyl before an album begins.
- •When you listen to an orchestra tuning.
- •When you open the packaging of a brand new reed.Playing the reed is an entirely different story since it's more often than not the spawn of Satan. Or at least his second cousin.
- •Yep. That minute before it starts to hurt thing is so accurate.
- •Freshly clipped fingernails.
- •Walking barefoot on the warm sidewalk
- •Or the cool grass on a summer day in March.(Damn. Yesterday's date would've been more effective.)
- •Watching the water seep out of the drainage holes of freshly watered plants.
- •Taking. Off. Pants.
- •Fingertips on bare skin.