THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE WINTER BREAK
(Usually a half day, not today!) Always for me means...🌿
- •NEW FRANS.The sun did this— no filter. 👏🏽☀️
- •Please meet:
- •Silver splash philodendronMy big guy.
- •Variegated pothosI wanted a big guy of him initially, but then I discovered Silver Splash.
- •Asparagus fernI've never owned one and never quite liked them, but my friends keep theirs alive, and this poor little guy was all alone and only $3.
- •Maidenhair fernUgh. This picture does no justice. Maidenhair is my heart. It's my absolute favorite fern, and I was so sad when the one I had for ages started slowly dying.
- •Button fernI usually get a different variety, I guess, with deeper green leaves that are more cutely spaced, but this guy is okay.
- •Little succulent guyUnsure what this is. Red edges make me think it's jade, but it's not a deep green. Not really all that concerned either way. Random succulent that was the healthiest of the lot.
- •Little baby cactusWhat?? (Celeste hates cacti, guys. But he's so cute!)
- •PS. S/O to my brother and his girlfriend for getting me a gift card to my favorite nursery last Christmas. S/O to myself for finding it two days before it expires.