THINGS I'VE LOST IN 2017
Twenty days in and I'm fairly positive I'll max this list out before the year is over. I also won't state the obvious of today.
- 1.Christmas card from my grandpa.😢
- 2.Badge from NM All-State Music Educators ConferenceLost before I actually even used it.
- 3.Program with the conference educator workshop schedule.Whoops.
- 4.Ben Folds "So There" CDSigned by him twice because I'm difficult and wanted the insert signed instead of the disc. Thanks and sorry, Ben.
- 5.Courtney Marie Andrews "On My Page" CDConvinced this and Ben CD ran away together.
- 6.A Bb bar for my xylophoneThough to be fair, this was probably lost in 2016 and I didn't realize.
- 7.Celestial moisturizerThis was in my car. How?
- 8.Raincoat?Again, how?
- 9.As of today, another fucking coat.I'm pretty sure my car eats coats for a midnight snack?
- 10.AND some of my favorite earrings, ugh.