THINGS I'VE LOST IN 2017
Twenty days in and I'm fairly positive I'll max this list out before the year is over. I also won't state the obvious of today.
- •Christmas card from my grandpa.😢
- •Badge from NM All-State Music Educators ConferenceLost before I actually even used it.
- •Program with the conference educator workshop schedule.Whoops.
- •Ben Folds "So There" CDSigned by him twice because I'm difficult and wanted the insert signed instead of the disc. Thanks and sorry, Ben.
- •Courtney Marie Andrews "On My Page" CDConvinced this and Ben CD ran away together.
- •A Bb bar for my xylophoneThough to be fair, this was probably lost in 2016 and I didn't realize.
- •Celestial moisturizerThis was in my car. How?
- •Raincoat?Again, how?
- •As of today, another fucking coat.I'm pretty sure my car eats coats for a midnight snack?
- •AND some of my favorite earrings, ugh.