THINGS I'VE REALIZED RECENTLY
Whoops. Forgot to post this. Most things realized after a return from a drastic change in scenery.
- •That I hate daylight savings timePut me in PST foreverrrrr plz
- •That I hate the sun and windFuck you, NM spring.
- •That I love sushiUGH. Had some of the best recently.
- •That I love runningI just need cloud coverage and cool air for it to be so enjoyable.
- •That I take better care of myself when I'm not homeWash my face and floss every night, eat more healthfully. I don't sleep as well sometimes though, but that's not my choice.
- •That I am very sensitive to light and sounds while sleepingThose birds are too loud and the sun too bright. And forget about LED lighting of any form. Get out of my PM life, phone and computer.
- •That I really might probably have anxietyLearned this in a big way with people I just met, people I don't like, people I do like, and someone I love. Overwhelmed.
- •That I really do want to study music therapyI knew this already, but it's nice to have a reminder: SOCIAL ANXIETY? — last four-ish points.
- •That I relate a lot to fictional teenage boysBut maybe who doesn't? Was reading "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time", about a boy with autism, and I understood him so well. I started rereading "Perks of Being a Wallflower" after, and forgot how much I seriously relate to Charlie.