THINGS THAT ARE SLIGHTLY IRRATIONALLY GROSS TO ME
Maybe not gross for everyone? And most not so gross that I can't actually deal, but...
- •Bar soapI just can't. If you don't have hand soap in your bathroom, I may break into your medicine cabinet or shower for some shower gel or shampoo.
- •My AbrevaCurrent predicament: old, and seems so unsanitary.
- •Reusable water bottles.I basically collect them in all forms (currently really feeling glass ones) and use one every day of my life, but I can't think about it too much.
- •I guess just things you use more than once that you ingest/apply to your bodyGerms and contamination. Even if it's freshly cleaned.
- •CeleryThe texture.
- •Touching someone's bare shoulder.Or upper arm. That area of skin grosses me out?
- •Feet/toesI think this is normal? But specifically touching/being touched by feet. Ughhhhh. Not even with socks. I've learned why I appreciate shoes so much.
- •The feeling of my nails being too longUgh. Can't.
- •BlindfoldsAs a kid growing up in NM, there were lots of piñatas. The blindfold that was ALWAYS required and reused after every gross kid's turn seriously grossed me out.
- •Surely this isn't everything, but it's all I could think of for now.