Three Hours from Home
Who knew going not so far could be such a great time? Thanks to my lovely friend Cory and her husband Ronald for hosting me for two weeks!
- •I was in class M-F 8:30-4:45. I saw this cute bunny on the first day of class.
- •Fun in class.
- •Had a delicious sandwich and took a picture of the ingredients so I can remake it.
- •Came home one night curious about Battle of the Books lists. I figured if anyone would keep them, it'd be Cory's mom! I was right! I can add to this now! BATTLE OF THE BOOKSCory found two in some scrapbooks her mom had put together.
- •Took a selfie on Friday because my teacher immediately told me that she liked my outfit the second I got to class. After class, we met up with Ronald's cute friend for a movie.I could probably have been cuter, but I was exhausted by the end of the day/week.
- •On the weekend, Cory and I went to Meow Wolf in Santa Fe!It. Was. So. Much. Fun!!! When Meow Wolf in Santa Fe Was Like HBO Girls
- •My wonderful Orff instructors representing NM!
- •Found this nice sight.Solutions. 🙌
- •Another bunny on my last day of class!
- •Accidental pretty picture.On my beautiful daily twenty minute walk to class.
- •Movement in Orff. Being flies and spiders.
- •More movement in Orff. Shadow screens.
- •My dear friend Adrian and Pongo being cute Saturday.
- •Cory's cat Max demanding love.
- •Cory's cat Bella confused about wtf I'm doing outside.It was time for me to go. :(