British foods I've tried and just don't like
As an expat living in the UK I've tried to embrace some local customs and cuisine, but sometimes no, that should not be consumed...
- •Marmite or vegemiteIt's a yeast extract spread onto toast like jam. Except it's not jam or honey or peanut butter. Just look at it. It's as disgusting as it looks.
- •Mushy PeasNo thanks- I'll take mine fresh from the garden or farmers market.
- •Fruit cake and all desserts with unnecessary sultanas and dates ruining them
- •Spotted dickDried fruit,currants- No Thank You!
- •Hot dogs in a canWhat?! No.
- •Blood puddingI'm gagging just thinking about it. Google it.