INCORRECT WAYS MY NAME HAS BEEN PRONOUNCED
- •CelesteThe spelling of my name is so far off from the normal spelling of "Celeste," I don't understand how it is some peoples first instinct to pronounce my name this way.
- •Cel-sieThe "i" comes before the "s" so I don't get this one
- •ChelseaThis one makes literally no sense
- •Ka-liseThere's no "a" in my name, guys
- •KhaleesiThis happened once and I was okay with it because of the GoT relevance and because Daenerys is a bad ass
- •Kelsey/Kelsie/Kelsea/Kelsee"Ce" doesn't normally make a hard C sound