I Have So Many Questions About Pregnancy
I JUST CANT IMAGING FOSTERING A SMALL LIFE INSIDE ME
- 1.Do baby kicks ever hurt?
- 2.Can you sit in chairs with attached desks or is that just impossible?
- 3.Why do some parents wait until days after the birth of the baby to name him or her?Like I figure I can prolly pick out a name I like in the 9 months I know the thing is coming, but I've heard some people wait to see the baby's personality to name him or her? How does a baby's personality help with name selection?
- 4.Do you have to buy a whole new wardrobe once you start to really show? How expensive is that?
- 5.How frustrating is it to have everyone touch your belly? Is there certain etiquette for me if I want to touch your belly?
- 6.If you're pregnant with multiples, can you identify the difference between them in the womb?
- 7.Does shaving your legs get difficult?
- 8.Breastfeeding- I have enough for a whole other list