Movie Dresses That Changed My Life
I realize most of these dresses are from movie musicals and I'm not sorry
- •Liesl's dress during the gazebo scene in The Sound of MusicIT LOOKED SO WONDERFUL TO DANCE IN
- •Every single thing Scarlett O'Hara wears in Gone With the WindCurtain dress pictured here, but the white one at the beginning is my personal favorite
- •Mimi's outfit during "La Vie Boheme" in RentI went through a major RENT phase in middle school and I would wear sweaters off the shoulder like Mimi, thinking it looked cool. It didn't.
- •Marty's dress for the dance in GreaseThe most unappreciated Pink Lady had some of the best outfits in the whole movie
- •Ariel's "explore the kingdom/Kiss the Girl" outfitInspired my (thankfully) brief hair bow phase in high school