The Perfect Restaurant
FINE DINING. AND BREATHING.
- •Has great bread and olive oil on table at all times
- •No tables- just booths. Or booth on one side of the table, dining chairs on other side
- •Has enough menu options that you don't feel limited, but not so many that you feel overwhelmed
- •Offers Dr. Pepper as drink option
- •Offers kids crayons and paper to color
- •Plays piano music in dining room
- •Plays Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole-era songs in bathroom
- •Waiters and waitresses ask exactly twice how your food is, and never when your mouth is full. Also they never let your glasses of water get more than halfway empty
- •Gives you your leftovers in the plastic to go containers you can keep and use as giant Tupperwares.
- •Offers tea and coffee after desert with no pressure to pay bill and leave