THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FAKE HAIR I HAVE HAD
I have non specific alopecia and basically that means my hair sheds a lot more which then causes balding!!!!! It's been a roller coaster of emotions and I've gone through many types of fake hair
- •FUSION EXTENSIONSThis was the first step besides the clip in extensions I wore in college. I didn't hate the fusion extensions but I felt like since my hair was thin you could see the bonds and I had to wait like 4-6 weeks before I could put my hair up since the bonds were so tight to my head. Wouldn't get fusion again.
- •CLIP INSI wore these in college to make it seem like I had long luscious hair. This was before I knew I was losing my hair. They were fun but a pain if you were hiding them while doin it. I currently have nothing attached to my head so when I don't feel like wearing a wig I put some clip ins in.
- •SEW-INWoof. My hair could NOT handle a sew-in. The braids loosened a lot sooner since I'm white and IT ITCHED SO FUCKING BADLY. I had two sew-ins. I liked the second one but would not do again.
- •SYNTHETIC WIGI have two synthetic wigs. They are pretty dingy right now but I'm game for more of these. They aren't super expensive and they are EASY! I like changing my hair every day. And I don't have to straighten/blow dry my actual hair like I do with clip ins. Only downside is it gets super hot and sweaty in the humidity that is FLO-RIDA
- •CUSTOM HUMAN HAIR WIG PIECEI got a custom hair piece a year ago and I like it. I wish the part was more believable though. People always say they can't tell. But 💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻
- •I use a shit ton of colored dry shampoo too.