BEAUTY PRODUCTS I LOVE
I don't really know who this list is for, since no one follows me here. Inspired by a list I just saw, forgot who wrote it.
- •Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash in Pink GrapefruitThis cleanser helped get rid of the redness in my face, as many citrus-based products do.
- •Clinique 7 Day ScrubPartnered with the above, this face wash combo has worked well for me. This scrub is mild enough to be used daily, but still feels like a decent exfoliant.
- •MAC BB creamNot only does this have sunscreen in it, perfect for daily wear, but the coverage is nice. Could be worse alone or under makeup
- •Laura Mercer powder foundationI'm pretty picky about coverage, and this one does the trick. Just open the compact before you purchase to make sure the color balance is to your liking.
- •MAC fluidline in blacktrackNot everyone likes to paint on their eyeliner, but this one is dark and long lasting. I sort of want to try a navy or even bright blue one day
- •Sally Hansen nail polishThis is really the best nail polish. Essie is awful, OPI is okay, but I find that SH dries nicely without bubbling and lasts a decent amount of time
- •Estée Lauder Advance Night Repair SerumI literally don't know what's in this, but people tell me all the time I look younger than my age. I'll attribute that to this serum.