THE BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES OF ALL TIME
- •Home Alone"He's gonna call the cops." "FROM A TREEHOUSE?!"
- •Home Alone 2: Lost in New YorkRarely is a sequel as good as the original. This one holds up.
- •ElfIt's hard not to smile throughout this entire movie
- •It's a Wonderful Life"A toast to my big brother George: the richest man in town."
- •How the Grinch Stole ChristmasClassic. Many of my facial expressions were modeled after the Grinch.
- •Muppet Family ChristmasObscure, but clever. This movies invokes so much nostalgia.
- •Christmas Vacation"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."