REASONS I CRIED DURING THE STAR WARS FORCE AWAKENS TRAILER
- •Brings me back to my childhoodYes, I wasn't born until long after it was out but the original trilogy bonded me and my brother. Watching the movies, playing with his action figures. Fighting over which Barbie Luke Skywalker action figure would marry. So many memories.
- •It's like an old reunionThe gangs getting back together and who doesn't love that! And if you don't I'm sorry you have no soul.
- •The ladiesHell yeah the main girl is kick ass as far as I can tell through the trailers. And there's nothing that makes me more emotional then a kick ass lady kicking ass. Also Leia will be back with her awesome self which is no doubt a beautiful thing.
- •JJ AbramsI don't think I've ever watched his work without sobbing like a baby. So naturally his beautiful work (I'm assuming it's beautiful because the trailer was and also it's JJ) opened the waterfalls. I'm emotionally attached to anything he does.
- •It's Star WarsObviously.
- •Seeing Harrison Ford play Han Solo again. Especially in the first trailer where he says "Chewy, we're home" almost started bawling.Suggested by @futurestranger
- •THE LEAD ACTOR IS BLACK!!!!!! POC REPRESENTATION FOR THE WINSuggested by @phiacat