Airports I've Been in and How I Feel About Them
- 1.New Orleans Louis Armstrong InternationalThis is my favorite place in the world. Okay, so maybe just my favorite airport but whatever it's the best.
- 2.Laguardia AirportI'm okay with this place. Some people hate on it but they've always been really nice when they're patting me down.
- 3.Columbus, OH AirportTo be honest I dint even know if it was in Columbus. But this is one he list because a) I've been there and b) that place is clean AF and I appreciate that.
- 4.FloridaYeah... No idea which one but I was going to Disney both times so it wasn't that bad.
- 5.Philadelphia AirportThis place had really cool artwork in there when I went. Actually pretty sure it wasn't 'artwork' but just some sculpture things but either way they caught my attention and they were super cool.
- 6.Detroit AirportI'm sure this airport has a real name/there are multiple airports in Detroit but I was in here for a second and a half so I have no idea. It wasn't too bad.
- 7.Charlotte, NC AirportAgain only here for a second, I'm pretty indifferent.
- 8.Newark Liberty InternationalThis place is actually what hell will look like when I go there. Hate isn't enough of a word. No matter how many other airports I go to and however terrible they are this one will always hold last place in my heart.