The Perfect NJ Transit Bus Ride Has
put in a serious amount of involuntary research time for this one.
- •seats with reclining backs that actually work
- •the goldilocks of temperatures (not too hot, not too cold; though I will take freezing over blistering heat any day of the week)
- •an empty seat next to you
- •a friendly driver (though honestly all of mine have been super nice!)
- •a hot cup of tea
- •a good book
- •a positive early morning/post-work attitudenothing worse than some jerk who thinks they're better than everyone else ruining the public transport commute for the rest of us (who have no problem with it).
- •moral of the story: don't be a douche. save a horse, ride a bus (and a train and another train to get to your job in Brooklyn)