COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
Theatre+Halloween+marching band=a whole hell of a lot of costumes
- •FairyISU's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- •A seal-womanI got to come out of the floor, yo.
- •A dying seal-woman in human formThe land-life was just killer.
- •An almost overdosing on sleeping pills, Sleeping Beauty
- •JesseToy Story 2
- •the Red QueenNot to be confused with the Queen of Hearts
- •Marching cowboy
- •Marching warrior
- •Look alike as my high school gym teacher who had a big personality and an even bigger ass.
- •A witch.
- •Snow WhiteNo dwarves were harmed in the making of this kindergarten costume.
- •The green m&mComplete with four-fingered rubber gloves
- •A mourning widow named Mrs. HopewellBlacks on blacks on blacks. Did I mention she wore black?
- •An cow-wranglin' shrew named KateOur costume designer told me she wanted a "sun-kissed" look to my pale complexion. High school me took that as "pile on orange foundation".
- •A school teacher named Irena Synkova