Cross-stitch and embroideries
By my mom, my great aunt, and me.
- •Mom's hearts and flowers garland pillowcaseIron-on transfer design embroidered on cotton pillowcase (2)
- •Mom's flowers within flowers garland pillowcaseIron-on transfer design embroidered on cotton pillowcase (2)
- •My great aunt's apron detail, donkey and flower basketsCross-stitch on 24 count aida over two
- •Her dresser scarves setCross-stitch on 18 count aida over one
- •My grey kitten pillowcase with reflectionTransfer design embroidered on cotton pillowcase (2). My mom taught me basic stitches around ages 4-5.
- •A ribbon I designedIt hangs in my closet
- •What remains of a chambray work shirt I embroidered for MJ while we were datingIt was based on the original art for J. R. R. Tolkien's U.S. Ballentine paperback edition of "The Two Towers."
- •Embroidered denim jacket for The JudgeBefore i realized this was not such a terrific idea.
- •Folkwear #110 Little Kittle with added cross stitch on cotton