Three months li•sting today 📝📘📗📒
And since last month...
- •Wrote and illuminated eight lists! 📝
- •Had our Gonzalez family reunion as plannedMuch to the delight of all. You can read my recap list here: 🇺🇸🇲🇽Borderland stories No. 2: Impressions of our Gonzalez Family Reunion🇲🇽🇺🇸
- •Program director first asked if I would like to teach three classes this semester.Four courses constitute full-time, and I accepted five. One 100% online, three hybrid classes that meet once a week, and one that meets twice weekly. 24 x 5 = 120 students 🌟
- •Two classes are on Thursdays.One ending and the next beginning ten minutes apart. The first one is in Liberal Arts and the second, it could be said, is about two blocks away in the Undergraduate Learning Center (UGLC). 😅 👟👟👟👟
- •Originally, I asked for a Macbook Pro, but all were given outI was placed on a waiting list and three days later a laptop was found for me. 💻‼️
- •Assigned an office in Worrell HallAwaiting keys 🔑🔑
- •Feared loosing Buddy, our aging male Flamepoint.Between 10–13 years, he has lost a few teeth and noisily meows like Siamese do. He came to us as an adult stray. Extremely sweet and loyal, he only needed a long-acting antibiotic and steroid shots. He had a gland burst, perhaps due to an altercation with a pompous brat cat on the block. Fortunately, he had no fever. Back to normal, he is as raggedy-looking as ever. Still, he has regained his mobility and has slept with us a couple of nights. The vet says he's led a "robust life" so far.
- •Picked up the MacBook Pro today 📯
- •Had a nice late lunch with The Judge todayat the Hoppy Monk
- •Afterwards, traffic was so bad we opted to drive over Transmountain to bypass horrible congestion on I-10 and Mesa