Two months Li.sting today 📝📓📓
In that time Li.st has::
- •Allowed me read and know about people near and farWe share responses to recent shocking, sad, and inspiring events
- •Allowed me to read about the good things people shareTheir joys, their babies, their elders, their pets.
- •Allowed me to understand and read aboutThe sadness and despair people seek to vanquish
- •Which in turn,
- •Helps me open up and share more about thingsSomething that always has been hard to do.
- •Helps me organize and publish lists about my family and meThese have helped me improve my writing, editing, and organizing skills
- •Helps me contextualize my father's photography and my parent's and families' stories.While accepting being an adult orphan.
- •Helps the writting geek in me find true meaning in the rhetorical concept of situatednessBy reading answers and stories written by others using the same listing prompts
- •In the end, two months on Li.st has
- •Let me be me while learning about what lets you be you.All in a safe and nurturing environment
- •Thank you!
- ••Note: images processed with Waterlogue and Paper by 53, as well as a now deleted app whose name escapes me.