WHAT I'D OFFER IN THE CHACAL MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION BOX
Inspired by @kcupcaker
- •A picture of NedSuitable for framing, portrait of one cat personally selected for you. Collect all five!
- •Triple hitter DVD box set: Best procedural movies"All the President's Men," "The Day of the Jackal," "Spotlight."
- •Vinyl boxed set: Singer-songwriter albums, 70s editionTeaser and the Firecat by Cat Stevens, Tapestry by Carol King, Mud Slide Slim by James Taylor
- •Three direct-to-you old school patent roses, two bushes, one climberSterling Silver, Peace, Joseph's Coat (previously misnamed Jacob's Ladder)
- •Three double orders from Chico's Tacos"The best taco I ever drank," Gabriel Iglesias. Straw included.
- •The ultimate Texas triple threat:Whataburger double green chile burger, onion rings, and chocolate shake. On August 8, Whataburger celebrated its 66th birthday: http://buzzworthy.blog.austin360.com/2016/08/08/happy-birthday-whataburger-fast-food-chain-was-born-this-day-66-years-ago/