Already on li.st? Open in app.
Ongoing soundtrack for my upcoming Space Disco
- •Clio - Faces
- •MNEK - More Than A Miracle
- •Donna Summer - Last Dance
- •HOLIDAY INN
Missy Elliott is better than your favorite visionary.
- •The Fifth ElementThe Fifth Element was good but imagine if Missy Elliott scored it and had some say over outfit choices. It's also trash that Luc hasn't cast Missy as a lead in his movies yet
- •Batman & RobinThe Bat Single dances on the air
- •Blade RunnerRoy Betty's final speech: "when the rain hits my window, I take and (inhale, cough me some indo)"
- •1) Hotline Bling (Drake)I wasn't expecting the Hotline to bling like it did but there's no denying the the many 6 second sequels it spawned.
- •2) BlackhatI want Michael Mann to direct my sex tape.
- •3) Mad Max Fury RoadWhat a lovely day. Young Thug should have been in this and hummed Good Times during a chase.
I haven't watched all these movies but I don't care about the plot
- 1.White Men Can't JumpLook at that snapback and tank top iconic combination. AND HE HAS MULTIPLE VERSIONS
- 2.Blade (all of them)Usually too many pockets is a bad look but not if they're useful in saving the world. Strong health goth looks
- 3.Demolition ManThe most famous overalls in film. The future is good.