2015 BEST FILMS RANKINGS
- •1) Hotline Bling (Drake)I wasn't expecting the Hotline to bling like it did but there's no denying the the many 6 second sequels it spawned.
- •2) BlackhatI want Michael Mann to direct my sex tape.
- •3) Mad Max Fury RoadWhat a lovely day. Young Thug should have been in this and hummed Good Times during a chase.
- •4) GirlhoodShined bright like a diamond. More important than Boyhood.
- •5) This episode of BoJack HorsemanTweet like BoJack and live like Mr. Peanutbutter
- •9) Fast 7Family.
- •971) Lost RiverI probably won't watch 971 movies this year but I bet they're all better than this movie. The Chromatics still have bangers though
- •1a) Miley, What's GoodThis is out of order and it's actually number 1a because I can't figure out how to add in between lists. But Miley, what's good? Lost River still sucks.