PAUL RUDD'S JULY 4TH TO-DO LIST
We examine the Hollywood hot shot's Independence Day agenda.
- •Get a bag of ice to keep things cold. He's not sure what those things are yet. But he will.
- •Hop on the bike to go for a quick spin around the neighborhood. Gotta see what everyone's up to!
- •Spend a half hour with a bottle of 1800...see below.
- •Mentally prepare for "I can't believe you're the new super hero. Congrats?!"
- •Head off to the local parade in full Red Coat garb. He'll get a rise out of the crowd - he's Paul Rudd!
- •Realize how to utilize bag of ice. Beverages!!
- •Pick up beverages after parade.
- •Go home after the parade to get ready for a small get together with some friends- just close ones from like when he was growing up and stuff!
- •Tend to the grill for a while before handing it over to the bored looking tween who's too shy to talk to the girls.
- •Put arm around wife.
- •Look around yard at friends and family gathered with genuine expression of happiness.
- •Look at wife and say "I love you."
- •Return Jason Segel's slightly humorous, slightly cynical message to the group text about America falling apart with "🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!"
- •Glance over the corners of the yard to make sure that kid from the grill is getting an OTPHJ.
- •Get Amy Poehler a cab home.
- •Fireworks ✅