PAUL RUDD'S JULY 4TH TO-DO LIST
We examine the Hollywood hot shot's Independence Day agenda.
- 1.Get a bag of ice to keep things cold. He's not sure what those things are yet. But he will.
- 2.Hop on the bike to go for a quick spin around the neighborhood. Gotta see what everyone's up to!
- 3.Spend a half hour with a bottle of 1800...see below.
- 4.Mentally prepare for "I can't believe you're the new super hero. Congrats?!"
- 5.Head off to the local parade in full Red Coat garb. He'll get a rise out of the crowd - he's Paul Rudd!
- 6.Realize how to utilize bag of ice. Beverages!!
- 7.Pick up beverages after parade.
- 8.Go home after the parade to get ready for a small get together with some friends- just close ones from like when he was growing up and stuff!
- 9.Tend to the grill for a while before handing it over to the bored looking tween who's too shy to talk to the girls.
- 10.Put arm around wife.
- 11.Look around yard at friends and family gathered with genuine expression of happiness.
- 12.Look at wife and say "I love you."
- 13.Return Jason Segel's slightly humorous, slightly cynical message to the group text about America falling apart with "🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!"
- 14.Glance over the corners of the yard to make sure that kid from the grill is getting an OTPHJ.
- 15.Get Amy Poehler a cab home.
- 16.Fireworks ✅