WTF'S OF SERIAL PODCAST
- •Someone really fucked up on fact-checking the state's timeline.
- •Adnon and Jay weren't the only ones smoking pot that day. Everyone was blazing that shit up cause no one can put two and two together.
- •Asia Malone, writer of supposed alibi, should be suspect número uno. She seems a bit too genuine for all of this.
- •Why was there a whole episode dedicated to that drunkard Mr. S? Let the guy streak in peace.
- •The case against Adnon is blatantly racist. The guy seems like a normal American teenager who happens to be Muslim.
- •Why is it called serial? Cause there's a minuscule chance that a serial killer did it? That would basically mean that Jay's story is a cover up for the serial killer... No.
- •Sorry, Jay got 0 jail time for aiding and abetting first degree murder?
- •After all of that investigating...Adnon probably did it 😕
- •What kind of a defense attorney squawks at witnesses on the stand?